Our campus strives to ensure a smooth and consistent traffic flow and schedule to make daily routines as peaceful and convenient as possible.
We ask that all drivers on school property obey the rules to keep our children safe and to be respectful of other drivers by practicing safety, vigilance and proper etiquette when merging, dropping off or picking up students.
MORNING DROP-OFF: Carline will run from 7:20 AM- 8:00 AM for ALL students. Please follow the path and do not cut through cones. At 8:00, you will be directed to park in a parking space and walk your student in to be signed in. They may NOT be dropped off without an adult signing them in. If students are dropped off without an adult signing them in, they will be required to wait at the front desk and not be permitted to class until an adult comes back to sign them in.
AFTERNOON PICKUP: ALL students will follow the same dismissal times. Carline will run from 2:40 until 3:10 with gates opening at 2:30. Please do not enter the school parking lot until 2:30 so that we do not cause backup on the main road. We can not open the gates sooner as students are still at recess out back during that time.
ALSO... The parking lot entrance closest to Ingles is ENTRY ONLY. Please do not exit this direction after dropping your child off in the morning. There is a sign posted on campus with this safety rule.
Please be vigilant to follow the following arrival instructions:
- When you enter campus, please enter through the Ingles side of the building.
- Pull straight forward, being careful to follow the arrows painted on the ground.
- When you come to the back of the parking lot, make a left-hand turn and follow the loop all the way back through. Please do not make a U-turn at any point when in the car line for the safety of yourself and others.
- Continue forward around the loop until you pull back to the side of the building with the yellow lines. (Ingles side) Make sure to pull your car all the way down the car line leaving no empty space.
- After all children are out of the car, please exit campus by turning right in front of the school and exit out of the Lidl side of the parking lot. Please only make right turns.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (864) 586-3939 with any questions or concerns.